Special Notes and Instructions:
• Ensure the air pump unit(s) is above the water level of the reservoir or tank being oxygenated. Failure to do so may result in water back flowing through the air tube and damaging the pump.
• To increase air pressure to the available outlets adjust the power adjustment knob located on the top of the unit housing.
• ¼” plastic tees may be used to increase the number of available outlets or increase the pressure to a single stone.
• Remove any hair, dirt and debris that may accumulate on the air intake filter located on the bottom of the unit.
• DO NOT SUBMERGE. Avoid direct contact with water to the unit or electrical components, failure to do so may result in electric shock.
• Prevent pump motor burn out by ensuring adequate air flow around the unit
For more information Click Here