Aqua Flores fulfils the plant’s changing needs now that blooming has begun. During the blooming phase considerably less nitrogen is needed, but there is an increased need for Potassium and Phosphor.
Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Flores A and Aqua Flores B well before use
- Dosage: 30 ml / 10 Liter – 11 ml / US gallon (1:333)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Add Aqua Flores A. Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Flores A + B is 1.2 – 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
For more information Click Here