Aqua Vega is a professional fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing. Aqua Vega is developed especially to fulfil the plant’s needs optimally during its growth. Aqua Vega is extremely suitable for growing with recirculating hydroponic systems such as NFT, ebb and flow systems and the cultivation on clay pellets. Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom.
Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Vega A and Aqua Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 20 ml / 10 Liter – 8 ml / US gallon (1:500)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Vega A + B is 0.8 – 1.2 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
For more information Click Here