The Myron L Ultrapen PT2 is an accurate, easy-to-use pH meter and temperature tester in a durable aircraft aluminum case. The Ultrapen PT2 has the same range and accuracy as an Ultrameter II but fits in your pocket. Readings and calibration are easy. If you’re a pool service tech, hydroponics grower, or water quality consultant, you’ll love using the PT2…for a long time to come.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES!
- Accuracy of ±0.01 pH
- 1, 2 and 3 Point Calibration
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one button function
- High capacity N-type battery included
Myron L Warranty
- The PT2, excluding the pH sensor, has a one (1) year limited warranty.
- The pH sensor has asix (6) month limited warranty.
- pH Range: 0.00-14.00pH
- pH Accuracy: ± 0.01pH (After Wet Calibration)*
- pH Repeatability: ± 0.01pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01pH
- Temperature Range: 0-71°C/32-160°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1ºC/±0.1ºF
- Temperature Repeatability: ±0.1ºC/±0.1ºF
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1ºC/0.1ºF
- Time to Reading Stabilization: 10-30 seconds
- Power Consumption: Active Mode 30-100mA Sleep Mode 2µA
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic to 25ºC
- Physical Dimensions: 17.15cm L x 1.59cm D or 6.75in. L x 0.625in. D
- Weight: 54g/1.9oz. (without soaker cap and lanyard)
- Case Material: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
- Battery Type: One N type, Alkaline, 1.5V
- Calibration Solutions: pH4, pH7, pH10
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55ºC or 32-131ºF
- Enclosure Ratings: IP67 and NEMA6
- EN61236-1: 2006 – Annex A: 2008:
- Electrostatic discharge to the PT2 may cause it to spontaneously turn on. If this occurs, the PT2 will turn off.
For more information Click Here